Old 14-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Gary Woods

Default Mrs. Slocum has two lovely little buds!

Planted in a tub just this spring, and only aerial leaves visible a few
days ago.... IIRC, they don't mature all that fast, so probably can't claim
them for the next contest entry!
Then I'm off to the Seed Saver's Exchange meet in Iowa for a few days, so I
just hope I get to see the blooms somewhere in there.
The anonymous lotus that overwintered looks fine, but no buds yet. It did
have a couple of blossoms in its first season last summer.
A biggish thumpest just went through, raining pitchforks and hammer
handles. No cats and dogs; just poodles.

Old 15-07-2005, 03:49 AM
Nedra

Congratulations Gary! What a beauty MPDS is. Hope you get to enjoy
the open bloom.

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6

Honeysuckle buds - honeysuckle buds.JPG (1/1) Amos Nomore Garden Photos 1 28-12-2018 04:57 AM
Buds! Buds! NTANTIQUES Roses 21 03-02-2011 05:48 PM
Murder most foul/ Mrs. Slocum obit Gary Woods Ponds 2 24-08-2005 09:12 PM
Mrs. Slocum in bloom Gary Woods Ponds 2 29-07-2005 04:03 AM