GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   20050719 Welcome to rec.ponds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/97613-20050719-welcome-rec-ponds.html)

Anne Lurie 19-07-2005 12:04 AM

20050719 Welcome to rec.ponds

Welcome to rec.ponds!

You are welcome here if you really want to know about ponds, fish, plants,
and all things water garden-related!

However, crossposting, for the most part is very, very UNwelcome -- and,
dang, where did I leave that pesky cross-posting filter, anyways?

Anne

Reel McKoi 19-07-2005 01:33 AM

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
om...
Welcome to rec.ponds!

You are welcome here if you really want to know about ponds, fish, plants,
and all things water garden-related!

However, crossposting, for the most part is very, very UNwelcome -- and,
dang, where did I leave that pesky cross-posting filter, anyways?

==========================
Check the headers for forgeries - then use your killfile ruthlessly!
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Roy 19-07-2005 01:52 AM

You always have to repeat what another says.....dam you need a
life........No one foreges any headers but you along with your nym
shifting.....and personally I realaly don not think any one new or old
really gives a hoot!

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:33:50 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
stuttered

===
==="Anne Lurie" wrote in message
t.rr.com...
=== Welcome to rec.ponds!
===
=== You are welcome here if you really want to know about ponds, fish, plants,
=== and all things water garden-related!
===
=== However, crossposting, for the most part is very, very UNwelcome -- and,
=== dang, where did I leave that pesky cross-posting filter, anyways?
=============================
===Check the headers for forgeries - then use your killfile ruthlessly!

"The original frugal ponder"

Reel Mckoi 20-07-2005 12:39 PM

Roy wrote:

You always have to repeat what another says.....dam you need a
life........No one foreges any headers but you along with your nym
shifting.....and personally I realaly don not think any one new or old
really gives a hoot!

Everyones gives a hoot. I own this group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I own AFN
I own Tech Zero

Don't you forget this!!!!!!

And only Atheists are permitted here.