Old 08-03-2003, 02:58 PM
John Rutz

Default reverse enginering

all winter my pond was green, pea soup, last week it cleared up I can
see the bottom pumps off, bog still dormant
the weather has me confused now this
I definitly need mental haelp
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 08-03-2003, 04:35 PM
K30a

John wrote all winter my pond was green, pea soup, last week it cleared up

chortle!
It takes a true Porg to worry when the
water is clear. ;-)

k30a
Old 08-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:
all winter my pond was green, pea soup, last week it cleared up I can
see the bottom pumps off, bog still dormant
the weather has me confused now this
I definitly need mental haelp

I have no idea what color my pond is - it has been snow
covered for so long. It will definitely be nice to see
the fish once again!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 08-03-2003, 07:21 PM
~ jan

John Rutz wrote:
all winter my pond was green, pea soup, last week it cleared up I can
see the bottom pumps off, bog still dormant
the weather has me confused now this
I definitly need mental haelp

That would be rec.psychiatry ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 08-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Peggy

I don't know about green water, it was nice to just look through all the
photos John. To actually see fish and water. I resorted to laying a black
tarp over the snow to try to hasten the melting so I can see my fish! No
floaters (that I can see) so hopefully they have all made it through. Sure
are looking forward to spring. 40's today but snow forcast for tomorrow
UGGGGH!

Old 09-03-2003, 01:44 AM
John Rutz

~ jan wrote:
John Rutz wrote:
all winter my pond was green, pea soup, last week it cleared up I can
see the bottom pumps off, bog still dormant
the weather has me confused now this
I definitly need mental haelp

That would be rec.psychiatry ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

oh and here I thought that rec.ponds was a synonym for rec.psyciatry ;-)
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 09-03-2003, 07:34 PM
~ jan

On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:36:00 -0700, John Rutz
wrote:

I definitly need mental help

That would be rec.psychiatry ;o) ~ jan

oh and here I thought that rec.ponds was a synonym for rec.psyciatry ;-)

I think we're really enablers who pass ourselves off as helpers for
ponding. Especially if you consider ponding a *bad* habit, we really work
on changing your mind. ;o) ~ jan

Old 10-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Cleveland Ponder

We had 53F on Saturday, this morning it was 14F and snowing. My pond
is snow covered and the ice is at least 3" thick where I am keeping an
opening. I imagine it is a lot thicker away from the opening.