GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Frys (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/9968-frys.html)

Sue 10-03-2003 07:47 AM

Frys

I live in Dallas, Texas. I have new koi frys.
Has anyone else noticed new frys?

Lee Brouillet 10-03-2003 05:33 PM

Frys

Not yet! Last year I was so excited, I couldn't stand it. This year I'm
hoping they NEVER get "in the mood". . . it's too hard to part with the
survivors, and too many of them dictate the necessity for a new pond. I saw
it once, don't need to see it again! G

Lee

om...

jammer 10-03-2003 11:32 PM

Frys

On 9 Mar 2003 23:42:16 -0800, (Sue) wrote:

I live in Dallas, Texas. I have new koi frys.
Has anyone else noticed new frys?

Oh my! I am close enough to Dallas to say i am in Dallas, too. No, i
was wondering if i was going to have any from my two goldfish. I don't
have room for them, so i am hoping not. If you see any toad eggs, i
would love to have some for my near virgin pond.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Sue 12-03-2003 05:10 AM

Frys

jammer wrote in message . ..
On 9 Mar 2003 23:42:16 -0800, (Sue) wrote:

I live in Dallas, Texas. I have new koi frys.
Has anyone else noticed new frys?

Oh my! I am close enough to Dallas to say i am in Dallas, too. No, i
was wondering if i was going to have any from my two goldfish. I don't
have room for them, so i am hoping not. If you see any toad eggs, i
would love to have some for my near virgin pond.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Jammer, wait until April, I will give you toads.
Give me an email & you can have as many as you can catch , lol

jammer 12-03-2003 05:20 AM

Frys

On 11 Mar 2003 21:07:01 -0800, (Sue) wrote:

Jammer, wait until April, I will give you toads.
Give me an email & you can have as many as you can catch , lol

Oh my! (The mental picture is priceless)

I read that toads tend to stay where they develop into toads. I wanted
babies, so i they would come back. I will keep your address and
contact you. Thank you:)

Someday when my entire backyard is a pond, i want everyone to remember
it all started with a bowl of ice water for the toads in the summer
time. I should make that my sig.
·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´

jammer 12-03-2003 05:20 AM

Frys

On 11 Mar 2003 21:07:01 -0800, (Sue) wrote:

PS- Nice night, eh??
jammer