Old 21-08-2005, 02:02 AM
Tom Sherwood

Default looking for power sprayer

i have a black and decker power sprayer- and i really like it. however, i
lost the o-ring, and cannot replace it. no repair place i have contacted
stocks it and b-and-d has apparently discontinued the sprayer. so.....
i am looking for recomendations for a good power sprayer. i have close to
50 bushes.
or- maybe you have an extra o-ring for a vp450 sprayer that you'd like to
send me!

Old 21-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Joe

Tom Sherwood wrote:
i have a black and decker power sprayer- and i really like it. however, i
lost the o-ring, and cannot replace it. no repair place i have contacted
stocks it and b-and-d has apparently discontinued the sprayer. so.....
i am looking for recomendations for a good power sprayer. i have close to
50 bushes.
or- maybe you have an extra o-ring for a vp450 sprayer that you'd like to
send me!

go to a pool store or a Hydraulic supplier they have kits to make
an o-ring I also have a B & D and do love it
Old 28-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Anne Lurie

Tom,

Try Tool Parts Direct.com:
http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-b.../VP450T_TYPE_1
-- shows o-ring as item 36 for $1.50.

(Note: you may want to "back up" once on their website, as I think they
list 2 "450" sprayers.)

Anne

Old 29-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Dennis

"Tom Sherwood" You're digging it round, when it
aughta Be SQUARE

i have a black and decker power sprayer- and i really like it. however, i
lost the o-ring, and cannot replace it. no repair place i have contacted
stocks it and b-and-d has apparently discontinued the sprayer. so.....
i am looking for recomendations for a good power sprayer. i have close to
50 bushes.
or- maybe you have an extra o-ring for a vp450 sprayer that you'd like to
send me!

try a hardware store... they carry lots o-rings, or is this the seal
for the tank?

--
"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfeld
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" - Will Durant
Old 09-05-2006, 10:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
rbreding

Has anyone else found parts for this ?

My bottle has sprung a leak and the web page listed on this thread
doesn't have the bottle.

If anyone has a broken sprayer and would like to sell the
bottle/entire thing, I would be interested.

Thanks

Old 16-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Registered User

Smile

rbreding Has anyone else found parts for this ?

My bottle has sprung a leak and the web page listed on this thread
doesn't have the bottle.

If anyone has a broken sprayer and would like to sell the
bottle/entire thing, I would be interested.

Thanks

has u tried contact black and decker directly here is the link to the parts phone numbers if not.

http://www.blackanddecker.com/CustomerCenter/Parts.aspx
also if they dont have the parts where u are maybe ask them to try looking here in canada for the parts as they might be in a warehouse somewhere.
hope this helps everyone. good luck. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.
Old 16-05-2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Anne Lurie

Sockie,

You might try going to Froogle, the "selling" part of Google:
http://froogle.google.com/ and searching for your brand of sprayer.

Anne

http://tinyurl.com/p5qzs
also if they dont have the parts where u are maybe ask them to try
looking here in canada for the parts as they might be in a warehouse
somewhere.
hope this helps everyone. good luck. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

--
sockiescat

Looking for classic hand weed sprayer [email protected] Lawns 3 28-05-2008 09:11 PM
Best brand of tank sprayer? Ryan Lawns 0 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Best Sprayer for Lawn Renovation? sunslight Lawns 6 23-04-2003 11:56 AM
Attach weed sprayer to Sprinkler System Steve J Gardening 6 14-04-2003 03:08 PM
Best brand of tank sprayer? Ryan Lawns 0 18-02-2003 03:41 PM