GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   how petty can you people get? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/10435-re-how-petty-can-you-people-get.html)

Xx Aum Shinri Kyo xX 14-03-2003 10:20 PM

how petty can you people get?

Angkor formally:
" Sockpuppet! Suckpuppet! " now screeches, " Squeaky Noises! Squeaky
Noises! " wrote:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:24:32 -0700, Alan wrote:

There's that funny squeaking noise again. Whatever can it be? The only

certainty is that it's not coming from a human life-form.

Congrats Alan, you've now joined the ranks of, " Those Who've Spanked Angkor".

Here's a pitance Ackgore, have some bubble and squeak and a few pints on me.
----------
Sarin

wrote about Kadaitcha Man: " You're a wholly stupid
****er. You take the ' I am a DentHeaded ****tard ' stance, and extrapolate it
out to ' I am a drooling, toe - jam - eating, Bellybutton Lint Inspector. "

phxbrd 14-03-2003 10:32 PM

how petty can you people get?

wrote about Kadaitcha Man: " You're a wholly stupid
****er. You take the ' I am a DentHeaded ****tard ' stance, and

extrapolate it
out to ' I am a drooling, toe - jam - eating, Bellybutton Lint Inspector.

"

Little Ricky seems to have been promoted.