GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for a specific rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/104718-looking-specific-rose.html)

Gary Ridgway 15-09-2005 10:45 PM

Looking for a specific rose

I am looking for a rose as a memorial to our dog who passed on earlier
this week.
Her name was Dancer, and as such we have found two species with that
name in the title, Rosa Gypsy Dancer and Country Dancer, both rose
shrubs.
Can anybody tell us where we can obtain either of the above in the UK as
we have not been able to locate any.

Thanks.
--
Gary Ridgway

Tim Tompkins 16-09-2005 01:13 AM

Start with www.helpmefind.com/roses.

If that doesn't lead to any sources let me know and I will see what the
Combined Rose List shows for the UK.

BTW, Country Dancer should perform well in your climate! It is a 'Buck'
rose that has been discussed recently in this group.

Tim