Old 17-03-2003, 08:32 PM
TripFarmer

Default Climbing Yellow roses for a fence

Can someone tell me the name of a good Climbing Yellow and when to plant it in
Alabama?

Thanks in advance.

Trip

Old 18-03-2003, 05:32 PM
TripFarmer

How fast would it grow assuming I fertilized it regularly? I've heard 4-5
feet per year fro a climbing rose. I'd like something that'll grow faster than
that if possible.

Trip

In article ,
says...

On 17 Mar 2003,
(TripFarmer) wrote:
Can someone tell me the name of a good Climbing Yellow and when to plant it

in
Alabama?

Thanks in advance.

Trip

Hi Trip,

Celine Forestier would be a nice choice for a fence. You should be able to
plant now.

Old 19-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Cass

I don't know if you can count on a rose growing really fast the first
year unless you buy a budded rose. There are exceptions, but there are
some really big roses that just take a couple of years to get going.
And if I were going to pick a fast grower, I doubt it would be yellow.

Just my 2 cents.