GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   own-root hardy roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/110181-own-root-hardy-roses.html)

Undine 29-12-2005 03:30 PM

own-root hardy roses

Does anyone know of a reliable northern nursery for own-root hardy roses?
I'm especially interested in Morden Centennial, Alexander Mackenzie, and
Lamber Closse--and am open to recommendations from anyone in the group. I
live in New England.

Anthony B 29-12-2005 08:55 PM

own-root hardy roses

Undine, try these links, may have the varieties you are looking for :

http://www.chambleeroses.com/ or http://www.ashdownroses.com/

I prefer Ashdown, just because they are closer to me (i.e lower shipping)

Anthony B.