Old 20-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Allegra

Default I anyone is expecting something from Pickering

Hello everyone,

Just got off the phone after inquiring about my order
- to arrive around April 1 ( I should have thought
about the Fools part of that date, but...)- and the
fields are still nothing but muck and mud up in Ontario.

They assured me that my order is going to be fulfilled
but it may be here after April (!) - So I will wait until
they arrive, I worry about a trip across country in
April or May, but the consolation is that if they still
in the fields and still cold up there, they may not
break dormancy until they get here. I think I will
treat them like new babies, Super Thrive, comfy cribs
of the Leonard kind, blankets of pine needles and
some dappled shade around until they come out of
their shell. So here are the six names, mostly (*)
duplicates:

Mary Magdalene
William Shakespeare 2000
Blanchefleur*
Fantin Latour*
Tour de Malakoff *
Charles de Mills*

If any of you ordered from Pickering, have you gotten your
orders yet?

Allegra