GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   St. Patrick Rose? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/11252-st-patrick-rose.html)

Zphysics1 22-03-2003 01:44 PM

St. Patrick Rose?

Does anyone know where I could get this?

/z.

Shiva 22-03-2003 04:08 PM

St. Patrick Rose?

Zphysics1 wrote:

Does anyone know where I could get this?

/z.

http://helpmefind.com/sites/rrr/spls...ame&hdg=Saint%
20Patrick

Any time you need this kind of information, you can go to
http://helpmefind.com and select "browse lists" where you find the
alphabet. Click on, say, "S" for St. Patrick, then read all about it. At
the bottom you find "Where you can purchase this rose."

This rose is very green in bud. You probably know that.

Rick 22-03-2003 05:44 PM

St. Patrick Rose?

Yep I sure do, just bought one this year. Goto www.edmundsroses.com.
Price in there catalog is $17.00 (US) plus shipping. Hopes this helps.

Rick
Zone 10 Chula Vista, CA