Old 25-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Metal tags (was diseases)

Sue wrote:
WOW, great suggestions. I'm new to newsgroups, took me about 10 emails
with friends and my ISP to figure out WHERE it was on my computer *g*

Metal tags : how interesting ! As soon as the snow abates, I'll root
around (har har) under the bedding around the rose bases and see what I
find. And yes, I wish I DID know what they were. No doubt these roses
are older ! Some of them have amazing blooms and colors.

I tend to be forgetful so I like to label things. Any plant that I put
in my yard gets a little aluminum label that is at the top of a big
aluminum staple. (only way I could think of describing them) I buy
them at Restoration Hardware but have seen them many other places for
sale. You write on the label with a china marking pen. They have yet
to fade in the two years I've been using them in this house.

One of these days when I get more ambitious (actually have more time is
more accurate), I'm going to diagram out all my beds and put them in a
notebook along with all the care instructions I have collected on the
individual plants.

Did I mantion I'm a geek first class? *grin*

Susan
s h simko at duke dot edu

Pests & Diseases Book Heather Edwards Australia 0 05-04-2003 07:33 AM
Diagrmas (was Metal tags) Sue Roses 0 26-03-2003 12:56 AM
What to watch for (diseases)(Tim) Sue Roses 0 22-03-2003 05:44 PM
What to watch for (diseases) Sue Kreutzer Roses 6 22-03-2003 05:32 PM
What to watch for (diseases)(Metal Tags) Sue Roses 0 22-03-2003 05:32 PM