Old 26-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Sue

Default Diagrmas (was Metal tags)

One of these days when I get more ambitious (actually have more time is
more accurate), I'm going to diagram out all my beds and put them in a
notebook along with all the care instructions I have collected on the
individual plants.

Actually not a bad idea at all ... I wish the prior owners had done one for
me, you know, what type of plant (not just roses), what year they were put
in ... I have some peonies that are great. Prior folks really did it up
right for me !

I have cleaned out all the flower beds, after I get all those leaves into
bags (last time I do THAT!), I'll start to carefully loosen the soil around
each plant and see if there ARE tags.

sue
Colorado

Plant tags HTH Ponds 2 30-05-2004 06:07 AM
Metal tags (was diseases) Susan H. Simko Roses 0 25-03-2003 10:56 PM
Last Seasons Seeds (and tags) Glenna Rose Edible Gardening 4 25-03-2003 03:08 PM
... (and tags) and bird feeder Glenna Rose Edible Gardening 2 25-03-2003 02:44 PM
What to watch for (diseases)(Metal Tags) Sue Roses 0 22-03-2003 05:32 PM