Old 28-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Emil

Default Project is done! Pics inside.-----Duh, wrong links. Correct ones here.

Hi guys,

Finally after 6 hours, and getting ****ed at Home Depot (long story),
the bbq area is done! First 2 are before pics, last 3 are
after pics.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/epal...Garden%201.jpg

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/epal...Garden%202.jpg

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/epal...Garden%203.jpg

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/epal...Garden%204.jpg

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/epal...Garden%205.jpg

There we go,
Emil
http://web2news.com/?rec.gardens.roses
Old 28-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Shiva

Emil wrote:

Let me know what you think.

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/epal...Garden%205.jpg

Emil--one question: why gravel?

Old 29-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Emil

Shiva asked:
Emil--one question: why gravel?

Hi Shiva,

Well, because as Allegra suggested, using wood mulch wouldn't be such a
good idea in a bbq area. Eventually food will fall, oils from the food
will drip around the area. So if I put wood, it would be a breeding
ground for insects, etc. I think gravel looks better, don't you?

Old 30-03-2003, 06:20 AM
Shiva

Emil wrote:

I think gravel looks better, don't you?

Yes, certainly better than wood chips. Good job. What are you going to
add, or are you all finished?

Emil

Old 30-03-2003, 06:32 AM
Emil

Shiva said:

Yes, certainly better than wood chips. Good job. What are
you going to
add, or are you all finished?

The only thing left to do is add a round bbq "pit" made of brick, like
our old house had. But the brick work required to do that is beyond my
expertise. :-)

Old 30-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Shiva

Emil wrote:

The only thing left to do is add a round bbq "pit" made of brick, like
our old house had. But the brick work required to do that is beyond my
expertise. :-)

I guess a brick patio would be a major job, eh? Sure would be pretty.