Old 04-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Cass

Default Colour of roses best roses for Albuquerque, NM

Radika Kesavan wrote:
Cass wrote:

Usually, from the dissatisfied comments you have sometimes made on some
of your own pictures and from the gorgeous way the very same would look
on mine, I have a feeling that my monitor is better attuend to your
pictures g.

This cheers me up, thanks, Radika. I'm endlessly critical. I finally
figured out that I need to DL the raw files and not tweak them even a
bit because I learn little by llittle how best to use Photoshop. So
difficult shots that I didn't know what to do with then, I can
sometimes usefully tweak now.

--
-=-
Cass
Old 04-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Unique Too

The best bloom I ever
got off Eugene, this spring, weather cool, the color mighty poiple:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Ecbernst...eDeBeauharnais
30Mar03.jpg

Monitors aside, If I had ever seen a bloom like that on my EdB he'd still be
around! That's, that's, that's....better than gorgeous! I just can't think of
a better word.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Radika Kesavan

Cass wrote:
Radika Kesavan wrote:

I have a feeling that my monitor is better attuned to your
pictures g.

This cheers me up, thanks, Radika. I'm endlessly critical. I finally
figured out that I need to DL the raw files and not tweak them even a
bit because I learn little by llittle how best to use Photoshop. So
difficult shots that I didn't know what to do with then, I can
sometimes usefully tweak now.

I have the advantage of knowing how true many of your pictures are of
the roses that you show, in this climate of ours (even if they be
slightly different from one another). The Heritage is such a big Rose
Museum that if I see a picture of yours that tweaks my curiosity, I can
go visit it in person. Thank goodness you are not given over to the
newest and the hottest roses, so, the Rose Museum does have many of yours.

--
Radika
California

Old 05-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Radika Kesavan

Unique Too wrote:
The best bloom I ever
got off Eugene, this spring, weather cool, the color mighty poiple:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Ecbernst...eDeBeauharnais
30Mar03.jpg

Monitors aside, If I had ever seen a bloom like that on my EdB he'd still be
around! That's, that's, that's....better than gorgeous! I just can't think of
a better word.

Ain't that the truth. Gorgeous poipleness.

--
Radika
California

Albuquerque John DeBoo Gardening 0 23-07-2003 03:22 AM
Albuquerque John S. DeBoo Gardening 0 01-06-2003 04:32 AM
Albuquerque ponders John Rutz Ponds 1 21-04-2003 01:08 AM
best roses for Albuquerque, NM KATE KARON Roses 29 03-04-2003 03:32 PM
urban renewal (Was: best roses for Albuquerque, NM) Regina Roses 4 02-04-2003 03:08 AM