Old 06-03-2006, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Dennis

Default hey all...

I have some one looking for a Confetti Grandiflora, if anyone has a
clue, I'll be grateful :-)
--

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfeld
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" - Will Durant
"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson
"the glass is not only half full the first half was delicious" --Me
To Reply: Scrape off the end bits...
Old 06-03-2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran

"Dennis" wrote in message
I have some one looking for a Confetti Grandiflora, if anyone has a
clue, I'll be grateful :-)
--

According to www.helpmefind.com , that
rose is available from Chamblee's Rose

2 other nurseries are mentioned:
-Burkard Nurseries Inc.
-Wine Country Flower Farm Inc.
but no contact information is provided.

I haven't ordered anything from Chamblee's,
but for a rare rose that I really wanted, I'd be
willing to take a chance on an unknown (to me)
supplier. In the past, I've done about as well
with those as with better known, highly
recommended rose sources. YMMV

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8

Old 06-03-2006, 11:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Dennis

"Gail Futoran" You're digging it
round, when it aughta Be SQUARE

"Dennis" wrote in message
.. .
I have some one looking for a Confetti Grandiflora, if anyone has a
clue, I'll be grateful :-)
--

According to www.helpmefind.com , that
rose is available from Chamblee's Rose
Nursery in Tyler TX 800-256-7673

2 other nurseries are mentioned:
-Burkard Nurseries Inc.
-Wine Country Flower Farm Inc.
but no contact information is provided.

I haven't ordered anything from Chamblee's,
but for a rare rose that I really wanted, I'd be
willing to take a chance on an unknown (to me)
supplier. In the past, I've done about as well
with those as with better known, highly
recommended rose sources. YMMV

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8

thank you kindly, may your blooms be fragrant and plentiful :-)