Old 29-03-2006, 03:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Kathleen Vaughn

Default Waning about Jackass and Perkins Roses, a.k.a. Jackson & Perking

I'm writing this in regard for a 89 year old great, great, great
grand-mother who dream was to have a rose garden before she passed on.
This lady has bought from Jackson & Perkins for something like 60 years, a
very loyal customer.
Having moved to Hawaii, she wish to again to take to "smell the roses" at
the end of her days.

She sent a paid order, for some 300 dollars that Jackson and Perkins cashed,
verifying the contract as ordered did indeed then exist.
With-out consultation, Jackass and Picknose Roses a.k.a. Jackson and
Perkins, did not fill the order, nor as required have a meeting minds to
find a solution.
They simply wrote out a couple of checks for the amount, which never
arrived, the signatures look like My dear old Mothers handwriting from some
20 years ago, before arthritis crippled her hands. However, the jackass,
and ignorant lawyer who is paid to attemp to get over by attrition says it
is most definitely here had writing; everyone in our family can swear that
is not the case and this lawyer is simply a paid for lyer.

As, there was never any timely contact or communication from Jackass and
Picknose Roses, a.k.a., Jackson and Perkins. There was no way that this
lady could know that these checks had been forged and stolen; cashed at a
bank that doesn't even exist on the Big Iland of Hawaii.
Since, the roses never came, Kathleen called the company, and the
representative took a replacement order over the phone, giving a delivery
date, so that supplies would be bought at that time. But, never told her
that the checks had been sent, a couple thousand in supplies was bought when
the roses were to arrive.

The roses never arrived on the given time, the supplies that were waiting
were stolen as a "direct" result of J & P negligence. For a couple a years
there was a runnaround before the detail became clear; or provided the point
of discover, a legal precedent.
The jackass company was ademant they were not at fault, but having been the
party that broke the agreed upon contract, makes them totally responsible.
Mrs. Vaughn paid a lawyer to contact this rip off company. The lawyer
refused to make any arrangments unless legal proceding were dropped. Were
upon, stated that the obviosly forged signature was indeed my Mrs. Vaughn, a
bold face lie by this lawyer.

So, this almost 90 year old lady, was taken from J & P for thousand of
dollars, never recieve a thing: and sadly never got to smell the roses at
the end of her life.

Currently, I am starting a campaign really the evil and underhanded dealing
of this custome that was loyal to them for 60 years.
I am contacting the post master general for fraud, theft and damages.
I will start a suite that in Hawaii, provides quadruple damages.
The BBB and Bureau of Consumer affair is being brought in. It is our intent
to go after a 5 figure settlement.
I am also posting this matter to any pertinent newsgropls and bloggs; and
forwarding this as a chain letter to everyone I know; this company needs to
be shamed into total submission for such a dasterdly dead to a loyal senior
citizen who in her finally years, may now never get "to smell the roses"
which was her dream.

I David C. Vaughn swear that these statements are fully truthfull, having
observed the full events.

Contact to Jackson and Perkins Roses:

Mail Orders Jackson & Perkins, 1 Rose Lane,
Medford, OR 97501
Telephone Orders 1-877-322-2300
FAX Orders 1-800-242-0329
TDD Orders 1-800-348-3222
CALL TOLL-FREE, ANYTIME: 1-877-322-2300

The First Order
Thank you, Illume Vaughn

Thank you for shopping at Jackson & Perkins. We are happy you found items
that interest you, and we hope you visit again soon.

Order Total Amount Owed: $458.89

Subtotal: $406.10
Standard Delivery: $52.79

Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $458.89
Internet Order Number: 0310146405

A confirmation of this order will be sent via e-mail to:

If you have enabled filtering in your email, please modify your settings to
accept mail from

If you have any questions about your order, or wish to check the status of
your order, please contact us at Customer Service

Billing Address:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States

***First Order
Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

White Lights Collection/3 27141A 1 $36.95 $36.95

Subtotal: $36.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Rose of the Year® Collection/2 27139A 1 $29.95 $29.95

Subtotal: $29.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

New & Exclusive Hybrid Teas/3 26759B 1 $49.95 $49.95

Subtotal: $49.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/31/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Sneak Preview Floribunda Collection/3 26758B 1 $44.95 $44.95

Subtotal: $44.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/31/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Vanilla PerfumeT Hybrid Tea 5751A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

NEW Apéritif Hybrid Tea 24059A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Rio SambaT Hybrid Tea 2108A 1 $15.95 $15.95

Subtotal: $15.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

NEW Cabana Hybrid Tea 24761A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Black MagicT Hybrid Tea 24754A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Mother's Rose Hybrid Tea 24766A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Ultimate PinkT Hybrid Tea Var: JACval 1825A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

John F. Kennedy Hybrid Tea 131A 1 $12.95 $12.95

Subtotal: $12.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

CotillionT 9349P 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

Royal WeddingT English 891A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

Message from sender: From: Kathleen Vaughn
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery Ship to:
Illume Vaughn
5 LOKAHI PL APT A
HILO HI 96720 United States
Requested Arrival: 12/30/2002

Item Name Item # Qty Price Total

NEW Chelsea Morning English 24780A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

[...]

NEW Camisole English 24779A 1 $17.95 $17.95

Subtotal: $17.95

--
David C.Vaughn
c/o 5 Lokahi Pl., Apt. A