GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Courtney - In Memorium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/143879-courtney-memorium.html)

Shelley 11-05-2006 04:40 PM

Courtney - In Memorium

A dear friend has just lost her granddaughter to cancer - 18 months old
- and her name was Courtney - I want to find a rose named Courtney for
her to plant in her yard. I joined this group to be able to ask this
one question - can anyone direct me or help me?
regards and thanks.
Shelley from Canada.

Shelley 15-05-2006 05:17 PM

Courtney - In Memorium

I'm going to follow all your wonderful suggestions - but I wanted to
reply right away and say THANK YOU - you are terrific for all your
input.
PS - I was in San Antonio last year on a business trip and FELL IN LOVE
with the city all over again. I have a history of friendship and
travel in Texas - Hill Country, Kerrville, Bandera, Pipe Creek!! This
British Columbia Canadian loves your Texas!

Gail Futoran 16-05-2006 01:20 AM

Courtney - In Memorium

"Shelley" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm going to follow all your wonderful suggestions - but I wanted to
reply right away and say THANK YOU - you are terrific for all your
input.
PS - I was in San Antonio last year on a business trip and FELL IN LOVE
with the city all over again. I have a history of friendship and
travel in Texas - Hill Country, Kerrville, Bandera, Pipe Creek!! This
British Columbia Canadian loves your Texas!

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you had a chance
to visit San Antonio. It is quite the vacation
destination, even for Texans!

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8