GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   orphaning roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/1458-re-orphaning-roses.html)

JimS. 17-02-2003 03:52 PM

orphaning roses

"Unique Too" wrote in message
"JimS." writes:

Maybe I'll try that at the vacant house next door. I've got 3-4 that will

be
removed this year unless they really show me something soon. That way I

could
enjoy the occasional bloom but not be upset at the lack of leaves and/or
flowers. And if they don't survive over there, what should I care,

they're not
MY roses. :)

Exactly! If the new neighbors dig them up, "it's not my fault!", plus if
they love them, you can take the credit :) AND, you have something to talk
about with your new neighbors when they move in.

JimS.
Seattle