GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose of Sharon (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/14734-rose-sharon.html)

hugh mcmanus 13-04-2003 03:08 AM

Rose of Sharon

I'm looking for any info you folks might have re rose of Sharon cuttings ...
I've tried with limited success. When is the best time to attempt
propagation with cuttings?

Radika Kesavan 13-04-2003 03:32 AM

Rose of Sharon

hugh mcmanus wrote:
I'm looking for any info you folks might have re rose of Sharon
cuttings ... I've tried with limited success. When is the best time
to attempt propagation with cuttings?

I grow them and love them, but have never propagated them for the simple
reason that I do not have any space for any more of these lovely plants.
However, here is an article that seems to have some answers for you:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/e...2/art1jul.html

--
Radika
California