Old 15-04-2003, 08:09 AM
Allegra

Default Gardening friends

Mike kept his promise:

"I'm sending you the pics of the anole and the gecko as promised. We call
the anole 'Morrisson' as in Jim Morrisson aka The Lizard King. He's got the
prettiest blue eyes, doesn't he? The gecko blends in with the light colored
brick and the photo doesn't do his coloration justice. He's more pink than
he looks in that photo. Tomorrow, I will take some pictures of the roses
that are currently blooming and send them along."

http://www.theoldrosarian.org/photos/gecko.jpg

http://www.theoldrosarian.org/photos/anole.jpg

Mike sent me these photos and I thought everyone
will enjoy them so here they be...

Allegra