Old 15-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Shiva

Default Circus

After visiting my favorite frufru nursery here and being disappointed in
the varieties and the prices, I hit the box stores--all of them--yesterday.

One of them had healthy, fresh looking potted roses, no disease, five and
six canes, really nice--for $6-$8. Though I have sworn off the cheapie
bagged roses, I said to myself, "hell, if it is blooming and recognizably
what the label says it is supposed to be and you want it, get it." So I
bought two Circus.

What a sweet little floribunda, multi-colored and lightly fragrant! Very
cheery. Here is my question--anyone in a relatively warm zone growing this
puppy? I want to know how big it gets, the overall shape, things like
that. Thanks.

Old 18-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Jeff McDonald

What a sweet little floribunda, multi-colored and lightly fragrant! Very
cheery. Here is my question--anyone in a relatively warm zone growing this
puppy? I want to know how big it gets, the overall shape, things like
that. Thanks.

I have been trying to identify a rose in our garden, and someone has advised
me it may be a Circus. Do you have a picture I can see of it? I'd be happy
to share some details about ours if it is the same one.

Thanks

Suzie

Old 18-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Shiva

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:04:46 +0930, "Jeff McDonald"
wrote:

What a sweet little floribunda, multi-colored and lightly fragrant! Very
cheery. Here is my question--anyone in a relatively warm zone growing this
puppy? I want to know how big it gets, the overall shape, things like
that. Thanks.

I have been trying to identify a rose in our garden, and someone has advised
me it may be a Circus. Do you have a picture I can see of it? I'd be happy
to share some details about ours if it is the same one.

http://helpmefind.com/sites/rrr/pl.php?n=1189

Mine looks a little less orange and a bit more peachy pink. It fades
to pink rather than red so far, but both plants are so young! It has a
really ruffly form, and mine appears to have less petals than the ones
in the above photos.

This one:

http://www.geocities.com/joroses_41/circus.html

show the buds exaclty as they look on mine. Is yours fragrant? MIne
is!! I love this rose!

Thanks

Suzie