Old 19-02-2003, 01:03 AM
saki

Default OT--languages

"Shiva" wrote in
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.3f5679a13d44725e372de8f2de43457b @1045614894.cotse.net:

saki wrote:

English, oddly enough

Really impressive! Most people with any command of the eastern
languages you mentioned tend to have grown up speaking at least one of
them. That must have been a lot of hard work.

It was, though helped by the fact that most of those languages are either
dead or well on the way. Thus one can't be held accountable for
pronunciation errors.

After hanging around rgr for the past year I can say that my command of
rose languages has gotten a lot better. Even my fluency in citrus is
improving. :-)

----