GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rose identify (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/151267-re-rose-identify.html)

Martin H. Eastburn 30-11-2006 01:49 AM

rose identify

It was a bit out of focus for me and my tired eyes - planted 4 rose bushes this afternoon -
pending bad weather - best in the ground than on the porch!

To me, that looks like one we just planted. Forth of July

Take a look at that in a book. Ours was higher percentage in red it would seem
that yours is a negative color version. Might be another with snow in the name.

I don't have my books handy, but "snow fire" comes to my mind from my minds eye!

Best Regards
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member
http://lufkinced.com/

kenv wrote:
Can anyone tell me the name of this rose? Many thanks