GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ugh - all my roses are yellow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/15204-ugh-all-my-roses-yellow.html)

torgo 16-04-2003 05:08 PM

ugh - all my roses are yellow

....which wouldn't be so bad if I actually had yellow roses.

Alas, the pollen count has hit FIVE digits - and is still rising. If
you stand outside and stick out your tongue, you can taste it.

So this morning, Heritage is a yellow rose with yellow leaves.
Brigadoon is creamy yellow with yellow leaves. Tropicana is yellow to
match the mailbox, the curb and every car on the street. Even
Oklahoma is a funky red-yellow blend.

I guess I shouldn't have misted the leaves when I watered yesterday !