Old 17-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Huskies4all

Default My first Shovel Prune

Heehee.

It felt sooooooo good.

Bye bye sick, sad, pathetic dying Mr. Lincoln, hello Fragrant Cloud.

The Mr L. had never grown well, it was on it's third year, every year it
would send up a couple new canes, then die back. When I dug him up there
were almost NO roots to speak of. Gee, wonder why he wasn't growing?

CJ

Old 19-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Daniel Hanna

In Huskies4all wrote:
Bye bye sick, sad, pathetic dying Mr. Lincoln, hello Fragrant Cloud.

I wouldn't regard Fragrant Cloud as any more vigorous than Mr Lincoln.
Good luck - you may need it!

tomatoes: to prune or not to prune Stephen Younge Gardening 4 24-07-2003 03:42 PM
"Shovel Prune" Epiphany Shiva Roses 22 16-06-2003 11:32 PM
where to find laborer to shovel gravel etc. Jane Peppler North Carolina 1 18-05-2003 10:32 PM
ideas to fix a shovel prune gastropod Gardening 0 01-05-2003 01:44 PM
[IBC] Crasulla - Jade - To root prune or not to root prune Corcoran. Bil Bonsai 0 29-04-2003 01:32 AM