GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for group that swaps seeds or cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/155213-looking-group-swaps-seeds-cuttings.html)

Ed Varin 14-03-2007 03:14 PM

Looking for group that swaps seeds or cuttings

Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were people
swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

Gail Futoran 16-03-2007 02:01 PM

"Ed Varin" wrote in message
Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were
people swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

You might search google. I'm guessing there
are some lists that do that. You might also
post to rec.gardens, if you haven't already
done that.

Good luck.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8