Old 20-04-2003, 12:20 AM

Default Roses by bush size/shape

Hello!

I'm new to roses and hoping to do some studying this summer before
putting some in this fall. If I'm interested in a rose that's no more
than 6 feet tall, and no more than 4 foot wide (3 would be better),
fragrant, and does well in pots, what sorts of roses should I be
looking at? Ramblers seem right out of the question, but there are so
many different types of roses! I'd hate to plant one based on the
flower and find out that it wants to grow 10 feet wide.

Rebecca