Old 18-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered User

Default Peter Beales Roses

Hi Guys,

I have just seen that Peter Beales has put a forum on his website! I have contacted them and apparently it is regularly checked by Peter and the other rose experts so you can get unbeatable advice from them. I am off to check it out and post there now.

http://www.peterbealesroses.com/forum/ apparently.

Excuse the blatent plug, but I know that Peter Beales has been at the forefront of roses for years and this website should be of real assistance to all us rose lovers! I am quite excited... it seems a bit bare now but I reckon it will become full of vital information really soon.

Right, the sun is out and I have a whole host of bare root plants to pop in pots!

TTYL!

UKRoseLover!

Peter Beales Roses UKRoseLover Gardening 0 18-04-2007 03:45 PM
Peter Beales roses Sacha United Kingdom 0 13-03-2006 03:06 PM
Outdoors to indoors, insecticide and fungicide-4 Peter Wendy Orchids 7 10-10-2003 12:02 AM
were is peter keith Orchids 8 25-09-2003 02:29 AM
[IBC] looking for Peter Aradi Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 21-03-2003 01:44 PM