Old 04-06-2007, 04:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses,alt.evil,alt.swordfighting

Default I have grown the rose of SATAN!!!

This rose will bring death and destruction to you humans,
because it's the most evil rose ever. It will kill and eat
humans and it can breathe fire.

Do you want your own rose of Satan???

Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses,alt.evil,alt.swordfighting

Yes I woulkd like one. I've been looking to bring a little more death
and destruction to my garden. Plus now that schools are out it will
help kids away.

So how can I get one of my own?

P.S. just a thought. How hardey is The Rose of SATAN. Are sulfer and
pits of fire required for it to thrive?

Old 29-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Registered User

What would the rose of satan look like?
Would it cost my life planting it on my backyard lawn?
I am very interested in buying one for my friends. They would really enjoy this flower.
Old 25-03-2008, 11:35 AM
may may is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas J.Riesau View Post
This rose will bring death and destruction to you humans,
because it's the most evil rose ever. It will kill and eat
humans and it can breathe fire.

Do you want your own rose of Satan???
i hope it will not produce any little demons LOL

Old 24-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas J.Riesau View Post
This rose will bring death and destruction to you humans,
because it's the most evil rose ever. It will kill and eat
humans and it can breathe fire.

Do you want your own rose of Satan???
Does it work on neighbours cats as well? if so i would like a dozen!
Old 20-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
Yes I woulkd like one. I've been looking to bring a little more death
and destruction to my garden. Plus now that schools are out it will
help kids away.

So how can I get one of my own?

P.S. just a thought. How hardey is The Rose of SATAN. Are sulfer and
pits of fire required for it to thrive?

On Jun 4, 10:03?am, "Lucas J.Riesau" wrote:
This rose will bring death and destruction to you humans,
because it's the most evil rose ever. It will kill and eat
humans and it can breathe fire.

Do you want your own rose of Satan???

that's sick.
Old 20-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Registered User

when it comes to roses i you have to look at that bit of paper to decide what one you want
personally i like the toffee chewy ones but dairy milk is always nice
and of course obviously when you've chose it

the satain of roses, its a tough one, personally id go for the fudge, it looks good but goes straight to the belly, and nobody whats to be fat
Old 20-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_Garraway View Post
when it comes to roses i you have to look at that bit of paper to decide what one you want
personally i like the toffee chewy ones but dairy milk is always nice
and of course obviously when you've chose it

the satain of roses, its a tough one, personally id go for the fudge, it looks good but goes straight to the belly, and nobody whats to be fat

its gotta be coffee. no-one likes coffee roses. and since when did satan look good on the outside. i wouldnt want satan to turn up in my garden!! hahahaha
Old 26-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower_Pot_Joe View Post
its gotta be coffee. no-one likes coffee roses. and since when did satan look good on the outside. i wouldnt want satan to turn up in my garden!! hahahaha
So how can I get one of my own?

__________________
garden furniture uk bedroom furniture uk cheap watches uk citizen watches uk microwave in uk nintendo wii uk

Old 21-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered User

I woulkd like one. I have been looking to make some more death and destruction in my garden. Out of favor with the school children are now out. In satain rose, it is a tough, ID card in person for the candy, it looks good, but directly to the stomach, and no one whats is fat.
__________________
Pond Supplies
Old 30-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas J.Riesau View Post
This rose will bring death and destruction to you humans,
because it's the most evil rose ever. It will kill and eat
humans and it can breathe fire.

Do you want your own rose of Satan???
Hahaha. That sounds cool! How would I get one of those? Does it not look in anyway creepy? What color would that kind of rose would have?
Old 12-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayson Ives View Post
Hahaha. That sounds cool! How would I get one of those? Does it not look in anyway creepy? What color would that kind of rose would have?
I bet it won't look any creepy at all. haha. I'm surely getting those for some pest animals lurking around my garden.