GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hi! I'm new! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/161154-hi-im-new.html)

dorothy 02-07-2007 05:43 PM

Hi! I'm new!

I love roses with a passion. At one point in my life I had over 130
roses. i wrote a book entitled "Diary of A Wannabe Gardener" that
chronicles my love for roses and other flowers. I have trouble with
black spot in the humid state of Mississippi. Visit my blog site at
http://dirt2diamonds.blogspot.com/ I hope to hear from all soon.

Martin H. Eastburn 03-07-2007 02:25 AM

Hi! I'm new!

Welcome to the group.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

Gail Futoran 03-07-2007 04:04 AM

Hi! I'm new!

"dorothy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I love roses with a passion. At one point in my life I had over 130
roses. i wrote a book entitled "Diary of A Wannabe Gardener" that
chronicles my love for roses and other flowers. I have trouble with
black spot in the humid state of Mississippi. Visit my blog site at
http://dirt2diamonds.blogspot.com/ I hope to hear from all soon.

Welcome to rec.gardens.roses.

I, too, get a lot of blackspot, but I tend to
ignore it. I'm what you might call a
casual or minimalist rose gardener. If
a rose can survive a touch of disease,
great. If it can't, I don't replace it. :)

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8 USA