Old 02-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Registered User

Smile Apricot Standard Rose Tree

Hi Everyone,
I really need your help. My nana recently passed away. Her favourite flower was the rose and favourite colour apricot. Her funeral is on Thursday. We want to place an apricot standard rose tree in the garden of remembrance. Can anyone help with any particular names. I have looked on the internet and the Fulton Mackay seems really nice, but not sure if this is available as a standard rose tree. Thank you so much.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Apricot Standard Rose Tree

Hi Dawn

Sorry for your loss. I went to
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/roses...h=SEARCH&tab=5 and found a
ton of choices. J and P has a pretty good selection as well
http://www.jacksonandperkins.com/web...0005&langId=-1

Are you in a good climate for tree roses? If it get to freezing, they
really need a lot of protection. Here in Michigan, we need to bury them or
bring them in the garage for the winter.

Good Luck

Jeff, Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

news

--