GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clearance sale at Fork & Spade! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/17323-clearance-sale-fork-spade.html)

Kim 23-04-2003 01:32 PM

Clearance sale at Fork & Spade!

Got an email last night from Fork & Spade. They are having a final clearance
on all remaining roses (they do only bare root).

For this week only (thru 4/29) all remaining roses are 1/2 off!

If I had more room I'd consider it, but I'm still waiting for the 8 I ordered
from S&W and the John Cabot I ordered from Maine!

--

Kim

"We have done so much with so little for so long that now we can do anything
with nothing." -- Dave Marcis