Old 26-04-2008, 12:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default HELP! Identify this rose please!

Can anyone identify this rose for me please? We bought it 2 years ago
and the label has disappeared. It is growing up one side of an arch
and we want another, the same, for the other side.

ANY suggestions would be very much appreciated.... if we just see
the name it will probably 'ring a bell' and we will know immediately
if it is correct!

Some details that might be helpful are.....
Mildly perfumed
Short stemmed flowers

I've placed some pictures here.... hopefully you can click on these
links and see them (fingers crossed).

http://www.users.waitrose.com/~zeonozo/rose/rose1.jpg
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~zeonozo/rose/rose2.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Janet
Old 26-04-2008, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Looks like a climbing Queen Elizabeth to me
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=5045&tab=10

Jeff, Southeast Michigan. zone 5

Please identify this rose binzi Roses 7 30-07-2008 07:16 PM
Can anyone help me identify this plant? - identify-01.jpg Palooka Garden Photos 2 14-05-2008 10:36 PM
HELP! Identify this rose please! [email protected] United Kingdom 9 28-04-2008 11:54 AM