GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   G. Delbard VON Canada (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/175737-g-delbard-von-canada.html)

Larry Moore 10-06-2008 12:21 PM

G. Delbard VON Canada

The VON of Canada in the late 90s asked G. Delbard (through White
Rose Nurseries) to develop a rose. I planted one this year and
wonder what success I will have rooting cuttings, winter survival,
disease resistance, etc. Aside from a description that it's an
orange blend (ob) tea rose, there are few references and I
ask if anyone has experience growing this rose.

My garden is officially 5b but both red bush and catalpa
have survived for five winters here.

Where in France does G. Delbard develop their rose varieties?

Thanks for any advice and assistance,
Larry

beccabunga 12-06-2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Moore (Post 797484)

South France: http://www.orient-express.com/web/ol...ts/4_98923.jsp