GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose Leaves being eaten. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/183908-rose-leaves-being-eaten.html)

Art Lindquist 21-05-2009 07:26 PM

Rose Leaves being eaten.

Hello,

The foliage on my roses is being removed by something. After inspecting
the plants I see no insect infestation apparent. The leaves look like they
are being pruned off leaving leaf stems. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Martin H. Eastburn 22-05-2009 03:45 AM

Rose Leaves being eaten.

Grass hoppers might not hang around long enough.

Spray with a systemic insect killer - so when they chew they take the hit.
Won't wash off.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn 22-05-2009 03:46 AM

Rose Leaves being eaten.

Should have said :

http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/nezpe...er_control.htm

Martin - I'm in Texas, Google is in San Jose Ca. :-)