GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   All good things must come to an end (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/184888-all-good-things-must-come-end.html)

Jeffrey L. Kline 18-06-2009 01:35 AM

All good things must come to an end

I've received notice that my internet provider is discontinuing my Usenet
newsgroup feature. To all those with whom I have interacted with over the
years, please know that our exchanges have brought me great pleasure and
insight. Be well, and enjoy the simple joys of roses.

Jeff, Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

Jim[_19_] 18-06-2009 10:47 PM

"Jeffrey L. Kline" wrote:

I've received notice that my internet provider is discontinuing my Usenet
newsgroup feature. To all those with whom I have interacted with over the
years, please know that our exchanges have brought me great pleasure and
insight. Be well, and enjoy the simple joys of roses.

Jeff, Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

Hi Jeff,

first, do you really want to leave usenet? that's the cord question I asked
myself after I received the information of how AT&T was on or about July 15th
going to stop providing usenet access.

what's your answer Jeff?