GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Four new roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/18517-four-new-roses.html)

Henry 26-04-2003 02:08 PM

Four new roses

My order just arrived from Chamblee's. Buff Beauty, Prosperity, Gruss
an Aachen, and Gruss an Teplitz. Two of them (probably Teplitz and
Prosperity) are for my sister-in-law for her birthday. The house they
just bought has *nothing* growing along the south side (there was a
dogwood but it was dying and so cut down by the previous owners).
Perfect spot for roses. This is what we do when we start to run out of
sunny spots in our own yard.

--
Henry