GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   GRANDIFLORA vs FLORIBUNDA ROSES (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/187567-grandiflora-vs-floribunda-roses.html)

Freckles[_5_] 02-10-2009 04:36 AM

GRANDIFLORA vs FLORIBUNDA ROSES

I will soon be ordering some new rose bushes for next year. I have raised
many Hybrid Tea roses but never any Grandiflora or Floribundas.

Of the two, which, in your opinion, would be preferable, and why?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Freckles

Sarina 04-05-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freckles[_5_] (Post 866117)
I will soon be ordering some new rose bushes for next year. I have raised
many Hybrid Tea roses but never any Grandiflora or Floribundas.

Of the two, which, in your opinion, would be preferable, and why?

A rose is a rose, I love all kind of roses. Among the mentioned two I'll go for Floribunda as it blooms in cluster through all seasons.

Gardening