GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Climbing Rose 'Queen Elizabeth' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/197098-climbing-rose-queen-elizabeth.html)

Drobium 18-05-2011 09:13 PM

Climbing Rose 'Queen Elizabeth'

This must be one of the most beautiful roses in our garden, the only trouble is, it's bearly scented...meh!

It's only just started to flower this week and it's stupidly easy to grow, and will flower until very late summer, I highly recommend it!

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...inmygarden.jpg

Yelverton 06-07-2011 03:55 AM

How it is beautiful flower, Pink color and flowers are most favorite, Please share here more pictures of flowers or your garden.. I love flowers.

fran 07-07-2011 01:34 AM

Climbing Rose 'Queen Elizabeth'

unfortunately you have a choice - able to resist disease or fragrance.
very rarly do you have both.

On Wed, 18 May 2011 20:13:31 +0000, Drobium
wrote:

This must be one of the most beautiful roses in our garden, the only
trouble is, it's bearly scented...meh!

It's only just started to flower this week and it's stupidly easy to
grow, and will flower until very late summer, I highly recommend it!

[image:
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...nmygarden.jpg]

Yelverton 09-07-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yelverton (Post 929284)
How it is beautiful flower, Pink color and flowers are most favorite, Please share here more pictures of flowers or your garden.. I love flowers.

website design pune