Old 18-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Drobium's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Bedworth ,Warwickshire
Default Climbing Rose 'Queen Elizabeth'

This must be one of the most beautiful roses in our garden, the only trouble is, it's bearly scented...meh!

It's only just started to flower this week and it's stupidly easy to grow, and will flower until very late summer, I highly recommend it!

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...inmygarden.jpg
__________________
Yay! it's spring!
Old 06-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Registered User

Location: USA

How it is beautiful flower, Pink color and flowers are most favorite, Please share here more pictures of flowers or your garden.. I love flowers.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

unfortunately you have a choice - able to resist disease or fragrance.
very rarly do you have both.

On Wed, 18 May 2011 20:13:31 +0000, Drobium
wrote:

This must be one of the most beautiful roses in our garden, the only
trouble is, it's bearly scented...meh!

It's only just started to flower this week and it's stupidly easy to
grow, and will flower until very late summer, I highly recommend it!

[image:
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...nmygarden.jpg]

Old 09-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelverton View Post
How it is beautiful flower, Pink color and flowers are most favorite, Please share here more pictures of flowers or your garden.. I love flowers.
website design pune