GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pruning rose cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/197201-pruning-rose-cuttings.html)

Martin LB 23-05-2011 08:52 PM

Pruning rose cuttings

I have managed to root several shrub rose cuttings and am not sure what to do next. At the moment I just have the 6 to 8 inch cuttings in pots. Do they need to be cut back so they can later assume the correct shape?

Thanks in advance

roofers 20-06-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin LB (Post 922524)
I have managed to root several shrub rose cuttings and am not sure what to do next. At the moment I just have the 6 to 8 inch cuttings in pots. Do they need to be cut back so they can later assume the correct shape?

Thanks in advance

No, you don't cut it again.Instead you have to gave some time to these rose cutting, to grow.and then you put each of them in different pots.