Old 12-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Registered User

Location: Chapelhall, Airdirie, Scotland
Default Help

Hi all, I'm looking for help! I bought a birthday Rose in October from a garden centre a place it is a pot in front garden! T had beautiful White flowers and we hoped that it would be okay. We also put in the same pot a couple of heathers!

After the severe weather we hoped it would be ok but it looks all dry and dead! Any tips or advice would be much appreciated as this is very close to our heart as we planted this just after my mum died and we've put her ashes in too. Hope someone can help!
Old 07-07-2011, 01:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

have you tried to gently nick a stem and see if it is still green just
under the bark? If not, the rose is gone. If it is still green, the
rose might come back, you will just have to wait and see.

Old 14-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered User

Location: Chapelhall, Airdirie, Scotland

Thanks for the advice, it was gone so we've started again with a new Birthday Rose which is looking good. Fingers x'd the frost stays away and hope it will bloom for mums anniversary in October.

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM