GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   roseclear 2 okay? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/202276-roseclear-2-okay.html)

jim dixon 14-02-2012 09:45 PM

roseclear 2 okay?

Disaster:very old bottle Roseclear 2, sprayed, some dead many with symtoms of herbicide (spiky leaves etc.). 1 year later, different garden, Roseclear 2(old again), same result. Is this why they got rid of R-2? I did clean the equipment very carefully, I do use Roundup at times...Any help for sad survivors? (Including self-re wife!)

fran 07-04-2012 12:31 AM

roseclear 2 okay?

get rid of that stuff, it is obviously bad

allen73 30-05-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim dixon (Post 950796)
Disaster:very old bottle Roseclear 2, sprayed, some dead many with symtoms of herbicide (spiky leaves etc.). 1 year later, different garden, Roseclear 2(old again), same result. Is this why they got rid of R-2? I did clean the equipment very carefully, I do use Roundup at times...Any help for sad survivors? (Including self-re wife!)

Usually have numerous small flowers held in large bunches and have the ability to send strong, frequently long, stems from the base of the plant. They flower with great freedom, giving a mass of bloom. Their growth is robust but graceful and they are ideal for covering large areas. Usually they require little pruning except for the removal of older growth when this becomes too dense. This should be done after flowering.