Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 AM posted to alt.religion.druid,rec.gardens.roses,alt.psychology.jung,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.traditional.witchcraft

Default blue rose meanings

What meaning(s) would you attach to my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991, in Vancouver?

I think Catholics would associate it with Mary the mother
of Jesus, while Essenes (including The Order of the Blue
Rose) and Cathars would associate it with Mary Magdalene.

Ezekiel Krahlin (or Kraklin?) who used to post to
alt.religion.druid , associated the blue rose
with being gay, but I am not gay.

I associate the blue rose with our blue planet Earth,
and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

But I am interested in knowing what meanings you
might think of, some of which might induce me
to reconsider or add to my own meanings.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
Old 11-12-2012, 09:32 AM posted to alt.religion.druid,rec.gardens.roses,alt.psychology.jung,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.traditional.witchcraft

David Dalton wrote:

I associate the blue rose with our blue planet Earth,
and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

REALLY?

Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 AM posted to alt.religion.druid,rec.gardens.roses,alt.psychology.jung,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.traditional.witchcraft

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

What meaning(s) would you attach to my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991, in Vancouver?

I think Catholics would associate it with Mary the mother
of Jesus, while Essenes (including The Order of the Blue
Rose) and Cathars would associate it with Mary Magdalene.

Ezekiel Krahlin (or Kraklin?) who used to post to
alt.religion.druid , associated the blue rose
with being gay, but I am not gay.

I associate the blue rose with our blue planet Earth,
and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

But I am interested in knowing what meanings you
might think of, some of which might induce me
to reconsider or add to my own meanings.

Almost a year ago, replied
to an e-mail query from me with:

"Your blue rose vision experience is very interesting.

In the Rosicrucian tradition, the rose represents the soul's unfoldment.

The word Rosicrucian comes from the Latin Rosae Crucis - rose cross.

The cross represents our experiences on Earth, so the Rose Cross
represents our soul's growth from life experiences."

Old 13-12-2012, 06:53 AM posted to alt.religion.druid,rec.gardens.roses,alt.psychology.jung,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.traditional.witchcraft

David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

What meaning(s) would you attach to my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991, in Vancouver?

I think Catholics would associate it with Mary the mother
of Jesus, while Essenes (including The Order of the Blue
Rose) and Cathars would associate it with Mary Magdalene.

Ezekiel Krahlin (or Kraklin?) who used to post to
alt.religion.druid , associated the blue rose
with being gay, but I am not gay.

I associate the blue rose with our blue planet Earth,
and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

But I am interested in knowing what meanings you
might think of, some of which might induce me
to reconsider or add to my own meanings.

Almost a year ago, replied
to an e-mail query from me with:

"Your blue rose vision experience is very interesting.

In the Rosicrucian tradition, the rose represents the soul's unfoldment.

Much the Same as the Hindu/Asian Tradition of the Lotus Flower, as Taught by
King Yue, to the Tribes of Moabe, his Wife!

Is it Ku, or is it Chi, She who is the Shi, the Chi, Cha Shi, Lil Salmon, who
is but the Fecal Matter of the River and Ocean!

The word Rosicrucian comes from the Latin Rosae Crucis - rose cross.

"Universal Church", MAHAYANA, came from King Yue, who did in Fact sign His
Name In Stone

Flower Tattoos - The Many Meanings oliviabrent19 Marketplace 0 16-06-2011 08:21 PM
Sacha's Flower meanings Sam United Kingdom 0 29-12-2005 08:09 PM
Flower meanings Sacha United Kingdom 12 13-12-2005 07:15 PM
planting blue rug juniper and blue star juniper sams Gardening 1 24-04-2004 02:02 PM
Blue Tomatoes/Blue tomatoe seeds old whats his name Edible Gardening 2 23-04-2003 07:32 AM