GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what rambling rose to plant by fence (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/206697-what-rambling-rose-plant-fence.html)

irene24 01-04-2013 12:54 PM

what rambling rose to plant by fence

1 Attachment(s)
I would like to plant some rambling roses against this fence but dont know which ones its west facing and id like it to be a fast growing ones
The people at the back moved the boundary and left me all the rubbish so its being cleared slowly but as spring is here i would like something nice there to encourage me
Any help would be great

thomaspoul 26-06-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irene24 (Post 980019)
I would like to plant some rambling roses against this fence but dont know which ones its west facing and id like it to be a fast growing ones
The people at the back moved the boundary and left me all the rubbish so its being cleared slowly but as spring is here i would like something nice there to encourage me
Any help would be great

i don't have words to say......