GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking For *Smoky* Hybrid Tea Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/2070-looking-%2Asmoky%2A-hybrid-tea-rose.html)

KarenS6556 27-02-2003 04:03 AM

Looking For *Smoky* Hybrid Tea Rose

Would anyone have any idea on where I can get this rose???? I remember having
it back in the early 80's,getting it from Jackson & Perkins Nursery. To this
day, I am still impressed by the unusual color, and would like to get another
shrub of *Smoky*. Please help!!

Allegra 27-02-2003 08:58 PM

"KarenS6556" wrote in message
Would anyone have any idea on where I can get this rose???? I remember

having
it back in the early 80's,getting it from Jackson & Perkins Nursery. To

this
day, I am still impressed by the unusual color, and would like to get

another
shrub of *Smoky*. Please help!!

Hello Karen,

Try this and good luck,

Allegra

www.muncyrose.com (Website)

Unique Too 27-02-2003 09:07 PM

(KarenS6556) writes:

Would anyone have any idea on where I can get this rose???? I remember having
it back in the early 80's,getting it from Jackson & Perkins Nursery. To this
day, I am still impressed by the unusual color, and would like to get another
shrub of *Smoky*. Please help!!

HMF (
www.helpmefind.com) shows it available at Muncy's (www.muncyrose.com).
Although it isn't listed on his website, you can email Ken. I've never bought
from there but he does have a good online reputation. I believe Shiva has
ordered from him.

I remember Dian Giles telling me it was a good HT for Florida. Ken does sell
many of the roses Dian always recommended .