Old 05-05-2014, 05:02 AM
GreenToes's Avatar
Registered User

Question Have I killled my rose? :(

I sprayed my rose with diluted Fairy Liquid to kill the aphids, within 2 days the leaves started to die & after 2 more days its clear that it is going to lose all its leaves. I am horrified, I have never known this to harm a plant before.

I have rinsed it thoroughly and its rained quite a bit too, but it hasn`t stopped the leaves dying. Have I killed the plant? If its just the leaves, will more grow this year? I don`t know what to do for the best
Old 11-05-2014, 02:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Have I killled my rose? :(

Probably it's gone. If it comes back from the roots, it will be
whatever they grafted the rose onto.