Can I use vegetable fertilizer on roses?

Old 28-04-2015, 05:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Can I use vegetable fertilizer on roses?

Rose is also needed to use fertilizer , if you think of it as ornamental flowers, you can use the vegetable fertilizer.I know there is a fertilizer used in the rose and vegetables effect is good.It is cocoly granular water soluble fertilizer .If you want to learn this fertilizer ,Pls contact me