GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Whats happened to my rose leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/211714-whats-happened-my-rose-leaves.html)

Inishdon 16-06-2015 07:59 PM

Whats happened to my rose leaves

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I am very new to the beautiful wonder of roses.

I have a floribunda Hanky Panky, it was bought as a new rose from reputable garden centre last November......so it's not old.

It's the strangest thing but if has weird leaf formation. They are not burnt, dry or infected as far as I can tell but obviously something is wrong. What caused it? What's the solution? Is it a problem?

I have tried to attach a picture. I have lots but they're too big.

Hope you experts can help a novice :-)

told. . .@. . .com 18-06-2015 08:03 PM

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 4:25:01 PM UTC-4, Inishdon wrote:
Hi,

I am very new to the beautiful wonder of roses.

I have a floribunda Hanky Panky, it was bought as a new rose from
reputable garden centre last November......so it's not old.

It's the strangest thing but if has weird leaf formation. They are not
burnt, dry or infected as far as I can tell but obviously something is
wrong. What caused it? What's the solution? Is it a problem?

I have tried to attach a picture. I have lots but they're too big.

Hope you experts can help a novice :-)

|Filename: IMAG0972_1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16282|

Inishdon

http://msue.anr.msu.edu/news/rose_ga... osette_virus

[email protected] 22-06-2015 04:05 AM

Whats happened to my rose leaves

Maybe herbicide was applied near the bush.